1.Connect to Calendar
- MileLogr connects to your calendar service.
- Supports Google, Exchange, Office 365, Hotmail/Outlook.com, Apple, and Yahoo.
- For example, if you use Google Calendar you would enter your GMail address.
2.Set Date Range & Address
- Specify the date range you want a mileage report for.
- Enter the address where you start and end your day (typically a home address).
- MileLogr analyzes your calendar to geo-locate meetings.
- Adjust the location of calendar entries using the map.
- Identify which meetings are deductible for tax purposes.